May 14, 2017, is Mother’s Day, a common celebration for mothers around the world. In order to offer anti-cancer help for more female cancer sufferers and their families, St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou will hold a large charitable activity themed on Care for Mom in May and June, 2017, to provide anti-cancer assistance for patients with breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer and pancreatic cancer etc.. The specific information is as follow:
Date: May 10- June 30, 2017
1. 3D Printing Template assisted Seed Implantation Once for Free: During this activity, after cancer patients make appointment and consultation with medical reports in Kuala Lumpur office of St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, people in office will select one cancer patient newly diagnosed in MCHG to conduct 3D printing template assisted seed implantation once for free, which is worth 20,000 RMB.
3D Printing Template assisted Seed Implantation is effective in primary or metastatic tumor of head and neck, chest, stomach, pelvic cavity and spine.
2. 10,000 RMB Off the Total Charge for Nanoknife: During this activity, after cancer patients make appointment and consultation with medical reports in Kuala Lumpur office of St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, people in office will select one cancer patient newly diagnosed in MCHG to remit 10,000 RMB of the total charge for Nanoknife.
Nanoknife is applicable to treat tumor in pancreas, liver, lung, kidney and prostate and other solid tumors, especially superior in treating tumors around anus, gall bladder, bile duct, pancreas and ureter.
3. 5,000 RMB as Transport Subsidy:
Female cancer patients admitted into MCHG for the first time during this activity will be offered 5,000 RMB as transport subsidy, which will be remitted from the total treatment expense.
4. 50% Off the Total Charge of Check-up Package for Cancer Patient or One Family Member (Female Only): After admission into St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, cancer patient or one female family member enjoys 50% off the total charge of check-up package (such as breast cancer and cervical cancer etc.)
5. A Free Tour themed on Travel around Guangzhou with My Mom: After admission into St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital Guangzhou, female patients and their families can enjoy a free tour around Guangzhou per month to learn more about the historical and cultural landscape of Guangzhou.
6. Regular and Free Lectures in Hospital: During this activity, for female health, oncologists in MCHG will give lectures on anti-cancer to raise the awareness of cancer prevention.
Need more help? Please call 010-2066616 or Make an Appointment Online to gain more anticancer information.